Thursday, July 9, 2009

Organic Deli Meat?

I get a fair number of inquiries about organic meat, so I've been looking into the options. We do hope to offer organic frozen meat at some point, but we need to be sure that we can deliver it safely, so that's still in the works. In the meantime, I've been talking to an organic deli meat company, Mclean Organic Foods. Since their products are cooked, they could be delivered with just our cold packs, the same way we deliver Avalon organic milk.

Their products look good, so now I just want to find out what our members would like to buy. Here's a link to their organic offerings. I have put a poll on our blog (just to the right of this post) for the items they say are most popular. If you are interested in buying organic deli meat from us, please comment or respond to the poll before July 25th.

I am always looking for new product suggestions, so please let me know if there are any other organic products you would like to see us offer!

No comments: