While training for the Olympics, Julia found that the traditional options for the morning meal just weren’t cutting it. She needed something that would make her feel full and give her the energy needed to make run after run down the icy slopes, but wouldn’t make her feel heavy and weighed down. What developed was an innovative cereal that is “100% organic, vegan, low-glycemic, nutrient-dense, high fibre, antioxidant-rich, and, in her own words, 'Purely Vitalicious’.”
Each bag contains six servings of cereal, with a superfood ingredient list that will impress even the most picky of healthy eaters.
- Quinoa, the “mother grain,” is a low-glycemic source of protein.
- Goji berries for a metabolism and vitamin C boost.
- Chia seeds with tons of antioxidants, omega3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Sunflower seeds, whose folic acid prevent bad cholesterol from sticking around.
- Pumpkin seeds with iron and magnesium to balance blood sugar.
- Flax seeds, high in fiber and antioxidants and helps reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Rolled Oats to lower cholesterol and boost your energy and your immune system.
- Thompson Raisins with potassium for your heart and anti-inflammatory qualities to keep your body moving.
Those of us lucky enough to frequent the Whistler Farmers Market this past year have even had a chance to see “Jules Fuel” for ourselves as she sought feedback from her customers and tested marketability. With resounding success amongst the eager slope-goers and health conscientious residents, Julia has thrown her entrepreneurial spirit into the next step.
Sharing it with the rest of the world!
Green Earth Organics is thrilled to support our own local Olympian, Julia in her quest to bring “Jules Fuel” into the Vancouver market.
Buy Juels Fuel now from our Sea to Sky location or our Vancouver location.